Articles in the Series
This page provides the list of article titles featured in the series on the British Invasion of Manila.
- When Britain Sailed to Manila
- When Britain Conquered Manila
- When Britain Ruled Manila
- When Britain Left Manila
- NOTE: Original image has no foreground title.
- The Attack of Manila, October 1762 (2/100), limited edition modern reprint of the map showing the British attack on Manila in October 1762, from a manuscript map in the U.S. Library of Congress, 33 x 46 cm, scale ca. 1:2, 100, done in pen-and-ink and watercolor, oriented with north to the left, includes index to points of interest and ships in the harbor, reproduction from a 1762 map, 60.9 x 45.7 cm, Gallery of Prints collection.